Buying a fully-configured system

Complete water cooling systems (for example: Exos-2.5, PC5-1336, etc.)...
aag
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Buying a fully-configured system

Postby aag » Thu May 22, 2014 7:11 am

I need a high-end water-cooled PC, but I do not have the nerve and expertise to build it myself. So the question is: can anybody make me a custom-built water-cooled computer? I need to place it into a cabinet. The cabinet has a big radiator with 6 large Pabst fans. The computer should have high-end specs, should be extensively water-cooled, and should have one coolant outlet/inlet for the radiator, a reservoir, and a 12V outlet and tacho to control the speed of the 6 external fans. Needless to say, I am happy to pay fair-market value for the job. Please send me a PM or an email to AAG (AT) aag DOT sytes DOT net.

Izerous
Rain Maker
Rain Maker

Re: Buying a fully-configured system

Postby Izerous » Fri May 23, 2014 4:20 pm

I have done this for others a few times, but I will only do it for local people with cash and or parts in advance. Ie. I give them a list of parts to pick up and bring to me and I'll deal with assembly and modification etc. Not willing to ship and not willing to foot several thousand out of pocket on parts etc. You will find many personal people with the same opinion mainly due to risk etc.
Corsair 800D
2xPMP-450S > Amd FX8370 > Asus CH4-EX > AMD 6990 > AMD 6990 > 2x1080 rads > return
32GB Ram

aag
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Postby aag » Fri May 23, 2014 10:14 pm

Thank you for responding that you cannot respond to my post. Very helpful - I appreciate. However, in the meantime I have found two reputable companies, in Switzerland and in the US, which will do exactly what you describe and seem to be making a profit by doing that.

Izerous
Rain Maker
Rain Maker

Postby Izerous » Tue May 27, 2014 10:58 am

It sounded like you were looking for individuals to do the work not companies...

There are a ton of companies that will build water cooled computers but their margins are extremely high due to low volume meaning your paying a lot for the labour of the assembly.

Alienware even used to have liquid cooled machines for a while, not sure if they still do that.
Other options are companies like Puget Systems and some of the others listed under Koolance Where To Buy sell built computers not just parts or in some cases only built computers and not parts.
Corsair 800D
2xPMP-450S > Amd FX8370 > Asus CH4-EX > AMD 6990 > AMD 6990 > 2x1080 rads > return
32GB Ram

Return to “Water Cooling Systems & Kits”