Desperately Need Koolance ALX Top Reservoir/Pump Fan Unit

Buy, sell, or trade your Koolance gear...
keith
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Desperately Need Koolance ALX Top Reservoir/Pump Fan Unit

Postby keith » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:06 pm

Hi All,

I have an Alienware ALX from 2005 with the Koolance combo reservoir, pump and fan system on top. I cracked the reservoir, and it's not made anymore. Can someone sell me one? contact kzakarin@duanemorris.com.

Thanks in advance.

Izerous
Rain Maker
Rain Maker

Re: Desperately Need Koolance ALX Top Reservoir/Pump Fan Unit

Postby Izerous » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:21 pm

I'm not fmailiar with the ALX parts do you have a picture of the pump/res or know the part number. There maybe a viable replacement even if it isn't the identical part.
Corsair 800D
2xPMP-450S > Amd FX8370 > Asus CH4-EX > AMD 6990 > AMD 6990 > 2x1080 rads > return
32GB Ram

LOU
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Postby LOU » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:45 am

Hello,

I believe I have one. You have a picture? I bought it on ebay as a kit has the pump, radiator, and blocks. Since I decided to go with TMS I ended up using other parts. It shipped as a closed loop but I have taken the loop apart to check other blocks. Make an offer I do not expect much...... It would be only for the pump unit....

keith
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Postby keith » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:38 am

Hey Lou,

thanks for responding. give me an email and I'll send a photo of what i'm looking for. My email is kzakarin@duanemorris.com.

thanks.

tivo
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Postby tivo » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:19 pm

LOU wrote:Hello,

I believe I have one. You have a picture? I bought it on ebay as a kit has the pump, radiator, and blocks. Since I decided to go with TMS I ended up using other parts. It shipped as a closed loop but I have taken the loop apart to check other blocks. Make an offer I do not expect much...... It would be only for the pump unit....

Did Keith end up buying your Alienware ALX pump? If not I am in the market for one. Does it look like the ICM-505/510 on the Koolance product page? I am asking because that looks almost exactly like the pump unit in my ALX. The only difference I see is that the nozzles going in and out of my reservoir are straight in/out. The nozzles on the ICM-505 seem to have an elbow involved. Can you or someone corfim that the are the same or not? Thanks.

LOU
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Postby LOU » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:58 am

Hello,

Yes he did.

Return to “Buying / Selling / Trading”