Selling Cooling systems (Exos and RP 1005)

Buy, sell, or trade your Koolance gear...
Ace0751
Fire Hydrant Gunner
Fire Hydrant Gunner

Selling Cooling systems (Exos and RP 1005)

Postby Ace0751 » Sat May 31, 2014 10:35 pm

I have these systems laying around not being used. The exos has not been used for over a year and now I am finally wanting to sell it. The res has no cracks but it may be a little dusty. I have two quick disconnects, one is the original that came with the system and another one that koolance put on themselves when I shipped out to them. The res had to be replaced due to the glue coming undone on the fittings so it was causing a leak.

The other system is my RP 1005, the res has a huge crack down at the bottom that because I had the top screw on it the whole time and all the pressure finally gave in and snapped it. Other than that everything else is fine.

I am selling these systems for anyone looking to do repair to them or someone that needs parts as I don't have any use for them at all so I am selling them as is. I also have a old RP980 that I don't ever use and a pmp400 also so if anyone is interested on salvaging these systems please contact me and we can talk about price. I will post pics soon to show what their condition are.
GIGABYTE X58-UD7 Mobo Rev. 2
Intel i7 950 3.25Ghz
Corsair DOMINATOR GT 12GB 2000mhz DDR3
MSI Radeon 290X
Danger Den Customized Case

Return to “Buying / Selling / Trading”