TMS200 Rev 2.2 COM Errors

Koolance TMS Software & Hardware Interface...
tylerplowright
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

TMS200 Rev 2.2 COM Errors

Postby tylerplowright » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Hi
Having some trouble with my TMS200 rev 2.2 software card as far as getting the com port to stay connected. This is the first time I've used the card and the software and I've had a look around the forums for fixes for this problem, however I've been unable to get any of them to work. Am running a GA P35-DS3P rev 1.1 motherboard and using the internal usb cable.

Seeing as my board is rev 2.2 i'm assuming I won't have to RMA it like rev 2.0 and 2.1 for the upgraded firmware.

Have the latest drivers for the internal usb ports. Have tried different settings both in the program as well as different internal usb ports to try and get the program to stay connected.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Tyler

[Koolance] Todd

Re: TMS200 Rev 2.2 COM Errors

Postby [Koolance] Todd » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Are you using the 2.1.28 Final version of the software? Did you install the software as Administrator? Can you try using an external USB connection?

You could also try fixing the the COM port to a specific number in the Settings menu and checking the "Fixed" box (you would also have to set the COM port for the Prolific driver in Device Manager).

Return to “Software”