Suggestion - If Possible please Add This To TMS Software...

Koolance TMS Software & Hardware Interface...
Tuthsok
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Suggestion - If Possible please Add This To TMS Software...

Postby Tuthsok » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:23 am

Hi Koolance,

Is it possible to add direct sensor reading ability to CPU cores (like with CoreTemp etc) and to the on card GPU temp sensors into the TMS software? It would be wonderful to be able to tie pump/fan/alarm events to those through the interface.

If there is already a way to do this please point me to instructions.

Thanks,

Chris

haze
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Re: Suggestion - If Possible please Add This To TMS Software

Postby haze » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:37 am

This is exactly what i would like to see in the software.

Actually, i have 2 suggestions for the software:

1- Make it so the software can read the temps from the onboard build in sensors in CPU, GPU, Mobo, HDD...

2- Make it so that you can have 1 fan run of multiple temp reading. So if you have like a CPU and GPU in the same loop you want to be able to set that the pump speed and Rad Fan speed changes when either one of the temp reaches a certain point.
So when your setting the parameters for auto mode of either a fan or pump you can select more than 1 temp reading, this should be an easy software adjustment.

These should both be easy things to do. Other than that the software is pretty good and easy to use.

Hope you guys are willing to invest a bit in software aswell and make the TMS a bit more appealing.

dberladyn
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Postby dberladyn » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:09 am

+1

I too would appreciate those upgrades to the software. If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to make a third suggestion.

#3 - An applet for the Logitech G Series Keyboards.

Alterproxy
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Postby Alterproxy » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:35 pm

I second the keyboard applet idea. Would be great alternative to the bay version of this controller and would be front and center while in a gaming session which would be ideal for monitoring temps. Also the other ideas about tying multiple sensors to a fan would be great as most radiators, even mine, have more than one fan.

Example:
Radiator fan 0
CPU Temp, GPU 0 Temp, GPU 1 Temp, and Liquid Temp
Radiator fan 1
GPU 0 Temp, GPU 1 Temp, CPU Temp, and Liquid Temp
Radiator fan 2
GPU 1 Temp, GPU 0 Temp, CPU Temp, and Liquid Temp
Also perhaps maybe an All Fans control that allows for the monitoring of one temp that sets all Fans to a maximum speed, lets say water temperature that exceeds a set amount controls all fans at 100% until temp drops then it resets to default monitoring parameters, instead of setting all fan setting to a global speed and temp setting like it currently does.

Return to “Software”