- 120dpi resolution support.
- Improved pump speed control stepping.
- User-definable pump and fan speed levels. These can be accessed via the "Adjust" option beneath any fan or pump's drop-down menu.
- Reduced minimum fan speed setting to 1%.
- A new debugging log feature. If there are issues in the software that cause an error or crash, information should be posted to the debug log file in the TMS root directory. Debug logs can be disabled under "Settings".
- Color code indicators have been added to all devices on the main screen (temperature, fans, pump, flow meters, etc.) to make the display graph more legible.
- The option to disable the TMS tray icon hover menu was added. To access, right click and select "Disable Mouseover Menu".
- Additional fixes for stability.
We are still working on other issues some customers are experiencing with their TMS-200 boards. This includes hearing an alarm or receiving a shutdown signal during the boot-up process (continuously or at random), some fans not being controlled properly, or COM connection problems. We believe the main cause for COM connection issues are power supplies where the 5V voltage rises slightly before 12V.
During the time required to test these different hardware scenarios, unfortunately, we realize some customers are still unable to operate their TMS boards properly. For anyone currently experiencing unresolvable or unsatisfactory issues with their TMS-200 boards, we would like to offer the option to return the product for a refund (please submit an RMA request to do so). We sincerely apologize for any issues encountered with this product.