BitCoin Mining FTW!!!!

Discussions on (virtually) anything not cooling-related.
Team NexGen
Water Balloon Grenadier
Water Balloon Grenadier

BitCoin Mining FTW!!!!

Postby Team NexGen » Fri May 27, 2011 1:34 pm

I have been "Mining" for Bitcoins for a while and now that it has gained in popularity I have decided to get a little more serious about it and dedicate my server rack to GPU computational power!

For those of you who dont know:
BitCoins are a currency for an internet economy they can be mined by using the processor and graphics cards ability to calculate mathematical "proofs" or create a "Bitcoin" with each Bitcoin worth *$9.30USD compensation is good. However a massive amount of computational power is required to find a Bitcoin. The best way to acquire coins is to build a PC with multiple AMD graphics cards for example One AMD ATi Radeon HD 6970 graphics card can can generate *$400.00 worth of BitCoins in about one month. To start join a Mining Pool and install a mining client, like as they offer daily payouts and monthly prizes. When you recieve Bitcoins you can Sell them at an exchange or use them anywhere accepted.

Step By Step How To guide:

I'v already reallocated all of my Folding@Home resources earning me about $76.42 per day. Power consumption accounts for about 10% of the income but ya its time to get more Kill-A-Watts :)
"if it Dont OverClock its Broken!"

Return to “Off-Topic”