slowest shipping ever

Discussions on (virtually) anything not cooling-related.
geoiel
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

slowest shipping ever

Postby geoiel » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:04 pm

Koolance has the worst shipping I have experienced in a long time. I payed $15 dollars and it has been over a week and I still have not gotten what I ordered. Koolance makes some of the best water cooling products but if they can not get them out any faster at a reasonable cost then I am not going to use them any more. I ordered other parts a day after from another company and payed under $6 dollars to ship them by "USPS" and they got here in 2 days... The "DAM US POSTAL SERVICE" got parts to me much faster then Koolance could through UPS.. I know it was not UPS's falt because I have many order ship through UPS and they get to me on time and fast. Koolance is increasing its profit by over pricing its shipping cost.. It is committing fraud!!!! Of course what else would you expect from Communist in the North-West.. The do as I say not as I do part of the USA.....

[Koolance] Tim

Re: slowest shipping ever

Postby [Koolance] Tim » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:44 pm

I looked into your order. You ordered on Sunday, and we shipped out the next day (we are closed Sat. and Sun.). You selected UPS Ground, which averages 5 business days to your location from WA State. During checkout, our website provided you with the estimated delivery dates provided by UPS, so Ground listed 5 business days later.

The tracking number we emailed the same day of shipment currently shows your order is out for delivery on the properly estimated date. If you do not receive your package, please contact our sales or shipping dept: http://koolance.com/contact

Your order weight was estimated at 3.9lbs, which will be shown at the top of your shopping cart on our website. You can calculate UPS shipping fees by entering that weight on their website here. Our origin zip code is 98001. Keep in mind that UPS pricing can vary a little by week due to fuel rate changes. We take quotes directly from their gateway during checkout on our website.

msg brock
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Postby msg brock » Thu May 30, 2013 5:34 pm

I totally agree with the first post the products are great but the customer service sucks. I ordered some parts on Wednesday 29 May 2013. I paid 50% over the price of the parts for shipping USPS Express. On Thursday I received a shipping notification and when I tracked it I found that the package was being sent Priority mail instead of Express. I called the sales department and enquired as to how the order was being shipped and sure enough it was being shipped priority. They were able to fix that problem. Why you might ask, because the package had not left their location. New rule! If I ever buy Koolance products again it will be from a reseller. Personally I have had great service from Frozen CPU. Their orders ship the same day you place the order. The only reason I ordered from Koolance direct was because it was after business hours on the east coast.

Mikesnow
Water Balloon Grenadier
Water Balloon Grenadier

Postby Mikesnow » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:55 pm

I have ordered direct from koolance on all their products I have owned. Well into the thousands of dollar range, and every time I have ordered they take awhile to get to me. It's not because it's taking them a week to package stuff it's because it takes ups that long to get it from them to me. Why you blame koolance for UPS's service? Koolance takes your order pulls products, boxes it up, prints a shipping lable UPS driver comes picks it up and takes it on it's travel across the USA. If I had to guess as to why it takes longer to get things I order from the west coast then it does from the east coast, is it likely has something to do with the Rocky Mountains! Maybe try driving over them in an 18 wheeler, that's prolly goverened by the company to save fuel, which just makes it harder to drive in high altitude, low oxygen, slippery, snowy, steep grade climates. Good/Fast/Cheap you get to pick only 2. If you want your parts in a day or 2 pay the $100+ dollar for air freight. patience is a virtue.
Asus Rampage IV Extreme
Intel Core I7-3930K w/CPU-360
32GB Patriot Viper3 Series 2133MHz Ram
2x Corsair Performance Pro CSSD-P256GBP-BK (Raid0)
2x Western Digital - 1TB HDD (Raid1)
EVGA GTX 680 w/VID-NX680
Silverstone ST1500 PSU
Corsair Obsidian 800D

Ace0751
Fire Hydrant Gunner
Fire Hydrant Gunner

Postby Ace0751 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Traveling from west to east is a pain and its not always shipped by truck, some is by air and others is by train I would say by train then it usually sits in the warehouse for a couple days before it gets shipped out again. And depending on what you order selecting 3 or 2 day is not that much more expensive. Its funny no one has patience anymore, at least with koolance products they are well packaged and customer service is very helpful. After being with them for 5 years and spent a lot on this company I am happy with what they offer. I would like to suggest if the company could try branching out to other parts of the country if possible making shipping a lot more efficient but that's just my opinion. Keep up the good work koolance.
GIGABYTE X58-UD7 Mobo Rev. 2
Intel i7 950 3.25Ghz
Corsair DOMINATOR GT 12GB 2000mhz DDR3
MSI Radeon 290X
Danger Den Customized Case

Return to “Off-Topic”