CPU-350/345 with multiple blocks & EXOS 2.5

CPU water cooling blocks...
Invid
Water Shotty Skirmisher
Water Shotty Skirmisher

Re: CPU-350/345 with multiple blocks & EXOS 2.5

Postby Invid » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:24 pm

I never used the aluminum one but I have never gotten over 43°C on the CPUs and 39°C on my GTX 280. That is based off minimums of three hours of gaming in Crysis Warhead and GTA 4 full specs. I keep my fans and pump at level 5/10. Quiet and cool! I also agree about Koolance blocks rockin'!

bakerr818
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Postby bakerr818 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:31 pm

I too am concerned about using aluminum in my loop. I don't want to hijack this thread with my question. I am going to post a new topic under "Water Blocks - Video" titled "Cooling EVGA GeForce GTX 260 HC16 with no Alluminum". I hope you all can check it out and let me know if you have any tips/advice.

budzz89
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Postby budzz89 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:40 am

Invid wrote:This is the old aluminum radiator compared to the new all copper one I installed.

This is the radiator installed with the modified bottom plate so the new compression fittings would work.

This is how I mounted the power connector to the back so I could still use it.

This is the unit installed completely from the back.

This is the system sitting on the floor and running great! I might add I haven't attached the thermal sensors so the readings show only ambient case temperatures at the moment.

I actually have the Koolance blue coolant but i never been experience like this before...

Return to “Water Blocks - CPU”