Need help in Orange California replacing graphics cards in liquid cooled loop

Video card/GPU water cooling blocks...
ckbud
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Need help in Orange California replacing graphics cards in liquid cooled loop

Postby ckbud » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:33 pm

Hi everyone,

I live in Orange, California, 92868 and am looking to hire someone with experience to help me do the following: I'm trying to replace my existing titan black graphics cards with 2 new 1080 graphics cards. I've bought the water blocks. I just need someone to assemble the water blocks onto the new graphics cards and put them into the liquid cooled loop inside my computer. I'm guessing this needs to be drained first?

Please contact me here if you are interested in helping me complete this task. I'm happy to compensate you for your services as long as you have experience doing something like this before. I've contacted every local computer expert and still haven't found anyone with experience doing something like this so far.

Thanks,

ckbud

Izerous
Rain Maker
Rain Maker

Re: Need help in Orange California replacing graphics cards in liquid cooled loop

Postby Izerous » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:30 am

I'm unable to assist you physically as your quite far away but to answer the rest of it...

Test the new cards first without liquid cooling them. Make sure they are not DOA before you or yourself attach the blocks.

Once assembled with blocks on
-drain loop (unless you installed quick disconnects to cut off the video cards)
-remove old
-install new
-refill system
-bleed system
-enjoy
Corsair 800D
2xPMP-450S > Amd FX8370 > Asus CH4-EX > AMD 6990 > AMD 6990 > 2x1080 rads > return
32GB Ram

Return to “Water Blocks - Video”