MB-ASR3F

Northbridge, Southbridge, PCI-E chip, and VReg water blocks...
doctoren
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

MB-ASR3F

Postby doctoren » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:23 am

I'm looking for this water block but sadly it has been discontinued and I've not been able to locate it anywhere in web stores or e-bay. I don't suppose Koolance could be convinced to make another one?
Anyway if any of you know of a place to get one, then please don't hesitate to point me in the right direction.
Thanks

Plynindbnd
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Re: MB-ASR3F

Postby Plynindbnd » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:49 am

I am also lookin for this block. Very dissapointed when I found out it was discontinued and is nowhere to be found. Nobody out there has any idea on where or how I can get my hands on one? Hell there are 2 guaranteed sales just right here. Please if anyone knows where to find one let us know. I will try and post on other forums to see if anyone out there has one they stopped using or want to seel so they can upgrade. Such a nice looking block too what a shame.

Izerous
Rain Maker
Rain Maker

Postby Izerous » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:21 pm

It isn't cost effective to do a single run items that has been discontinued. The cost accosted with doing a single instance of something compared to doing 100 of the same item at the same time is huge.

With how out of date the ASR3 is that doesn't help your situation as even asus 4 series motherboards are out of date now let alone asus 3 series.
Corsair 800D
2xPMP-450S > Amd FX8370 > Asus CH4-EX > AMD 6990 > AMD 6990 > 2x1080 rads > return
32GB Ram

[Koolance] James
Water Balloon Grenadier
Water Balloon Grenadier

Postby [Koolance] James » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:18 am

Hello doctoren and Plynindbnd,

You could check with our resellers, but it has been discontinued for some time now. I think e-bay would be your best bet.

James

Plynindbnd
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Postby Plynindbnd » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:10 am

Yeah I figured as much. Only reason I had any hope is the fact that I can find the full coverage block for the Rampage III Extreme at a few different places. Just no RIIIF. Oh well maybe one day one will show up for sale. Thanks

doctoren
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Postby doctoren » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:03 am

Well, just found out that my post had some replies. :) Haven't had any luck finding one yet but I haven't been looking much of late. ebay is probably best bet but I only found an old listing so far. Thanks for the input anyway.

Return to “Water Blocks - Motherboard”