Any way to Custom Order?

Northbridge, Southbridge, PCI-E chip, and VReg water blocks...
Mikesnow
Water Balloon Grenadier
Water Balloon Grenadier

Any way to Custom Order?

Postby Mikesnow » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:37 am

Anyone know if theres a way Koolance can run a 1 off of a discontinued block? Like If I called and custom ordered a Asus Rampage IV Extreme full coverage block, whats the chances they will mill me one? I mean I can understand not making a bunch and holding them in stock, but I'm sure the cad files for the cnc are saved somewere, and it should be possible to custom order discontinued blocks.
Asus Rampage IV Extreme
Intel Core I7-3930K w/CPU-360
32GB Patriot Viper3 Series 2133MHz Ram
2x Corsair Performance Pro CSSD-P256GBP-BK (Raid0)
2x Western Digital - 1TB HDD (Raid1)
EVGA GTX 680 w/VID-NX680
Silverstone ST1500 PSU
Corsair Obsidian 800D

Izerous
Rain Maker
Rain Maker

Re: Any way to Custom Order?

Postby Izerous » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:07 am

The suggestion has been made to do things like a single production with mandatory deposits but they have never agreed to do a limited run on discontinued products to my knowledge.
Corsair 800D
2xPMP-450S > Amd FX8370 > Asus CH4-EX > AMD 6990 > AMD 6990 > 2x1080 rads > return
32GB Ram

Zeabz
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Postby Zeabz » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:19 pm

After recently reading that Rampage V will not be released for another year or so (DDR4,x99 support), it looks like Rampage IV is my only choice as my current gaming PCs HD just died (currently running knoppix, which will work for the time being). I would definatly purchase one as well if they did a limited run Rampage IV block. We need to show crowd support that they need to re-release this block.

HOSH
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Postby HOSH » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:23 pm

Hopefully they will do another run for the motherboard, but it is July now and the new Ivy Bridge-E release is set for early September. So until we see if they do a refresh on the existing Rampage IV, make a special edition, or they keep it the same I would bet that is what the people at Koolance are waiting on before they do anything.

If they do not modify the board how many people actually can pay for one up front for one if they do not release a new board? If you are such a person please reply so that Koolance and the community can see how many people are interested, and maybe if there is enough people interested we may be able to talk them into something. But we would want to wait until after the Ivy Bridge-E release to do anything at this point.

Thanks

Oh and I did see one Rampage IV on ebay for $$$$ with processor and waterblocks...

zvonkorp
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Postby zvonkorp » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:43 pm

i will pay 100% of the cost of the block UP FRONT TODAY if koolance will agree to remake a special order for this block - ill pay a percentage over the original price for the exclusivity - but you better be engraving some limited edition #xx of #xx custom identifying plate and then bolting it onto the VRM block so we can staunt on all the scrubs with EK blocks. like me, because i had to get an ek block because you guys dont make your RIVE block set anymore. thanks a lot!!

Return to “Water Blocks - Motherboard”