koolance xbox 360 package problem

Pumps and reservoirs
nicola170476
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

koolance xbox 360 package problem

Postby nicola170476 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:49 am

hi

i brought the koolance xbox 360 package from your website a while back and have a huge problem the the pump inside the exos-lt, the pump has a crack in the bottom of it and it's leaking coolant when in use, i've patched this with a solvent glue but i would like a more permanent fix, can any body please tell me if i can get a new pump for this item or do i have to try a different mod for my xbox 360, i've looked around the net but can't find any replacement pumps/reservoirs.

please help, any information would be very much appreciated, thanks for reading.

nicola

[Koolance] Dean

Re: koolance xbox 360 package problem

Postby [Koolance] Dean » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:58 am

If it has been within a year you are still eligible for warranty service. Please submit an RMA on our website. If not then you may have to jury rig something as the original tank and reservoirs are only available here.

nicola170476
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Postby nicola170476 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:09 am

hi - [Koolance] Dean

thanks for the reply, unfortunatly i brought over a year ago, so can't send back, but will look into pump you stated, do you have any information if the pump which you stated will work with the exos-lt circuit board, as looking at picture the punp has a board on it, do you think they will be compatible with each other.

again thanks for reply.

nicola

The_HOSS
Water Pistol Grunt
Water Pistol Grunt

Postby The_HOSS » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:03 pm

Epoxy is your friend. Grab some 2ton, scuff the area with a little sand paper, mix it up, and apply. Make sure you get into the crack. If that doesn't work then time for a new pump. Make sure to let it cure for 48 hours. Then try it out!

[Koolance] Dean

Postby [Koolance] Dean » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:51 am

There will be no problem with electrical compatibility, the only difference is form factor.

Return to “Pumps & Reservoirs”